Bayer Fellowship Program
Help talents to grow
The international fellowship program of the Bayer Science & Education Foundation supports extraordinarily gifted talents in order to help them realize individual study and research projects abroad.
Scholarships for individual applications:
- Otto Bayer Scholarship: natural sciences
- Carl Duisberg Scholarship: medicine
- Jeff Schell Scholarship: agro sciences
- Kurt Hansen Scholarship: science teachers
- Hermann Strenger Scholarship: apprentices
The current application timeline of for scholarships for students and trainees is over. Applications can be generated again from June 1, 2015 to July 15, 2015.
Scholarships with nomination by scientific partners only:
Get to know our scholarship students